MESSAGE FROM THE RECTOR
On behalf of the Rector, the Academic Board and all Staff, I welcome you to Yaba College of Technology the Premier Tertiary Institution and the first and still the best Polytechnic in Nigeria.
I congratulate all fresh students for the opportunity granted you to be part of this great institution through the provisional Admission.
It is our sincere prayer that you will make good use of this opportunity during your tenure of studentship in the College.
Please be informed as follows:
1) The College resumes for the 2012/2013 session December 10, 2012 with the commencement of registration by all categories of students.
2) Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed, you are therefore advised to ensure that you register personally and endorse all relevant documents required.
3) Students are advised to adhere strictly to the schedule and published procedure for registration as no waivers will be considered.
4) Returning students are advised to register first for carry-over courses (where applicable) before registering for the new course available in the semester.
5) Registration for all categories of students will close on December 28, 2012. Students who fail to comply will be penalized for late registration.
6) All students are advised to approach the following officers when in doubt of any of the steps required for registration.
(i) Programme Class Adviser
(ii) Head of Department
(iii) School Officer
(iv) Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
Once again congratulations and best wishes
Biekoroma C. Amapakabo