SALE OF CHANGE OF COURSE FORM FOR 2016/2017 ADMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Change of Course into the under listed programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Session:
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
1. ND (Industrial Design-Fashion) Full Time
2. ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
3. ND General Art (Fine Art) Full Time.
School of Civil & Natural Resources
4. ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
5. ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
6. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
7. ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time
8. ND (Mechatronics Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
9. ND (Building Technology) Full Time
10. ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
11. ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
12. ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
13. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
14. ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
15. ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
16. ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
17. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time
18. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
19. ND (Nutrition & Dietetics) Full Time
20. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
21. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
22. B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
23. B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
24. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
25. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
26. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
27. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
28. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
29. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
30. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
31. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics.
Eligibility: Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their Most Preferred and Second Choice with a minimum score of 180 in the UTME and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 45% are eligible to apply.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering. Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2016 JAMB Brochure.
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission. METHOD OF APPLICATION Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on Change of Course and complete the basic details form. Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW.
Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process. Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line. Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
For up to date information, like our Facebook page Official Yabatech and follow us on twitter@yabatechng.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programme: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
For National Diploma in Welding & Fabrication, same requirements as in Mechanical Engineering minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure. Duration: The change of course form will be on sale from Wednesday, November 9, 2016 and will end Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission. For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Please note that application for change of course will close on TUE NOV 15, 2016, 11:59 PM and amendments to change of course form will close on WED NOV 16, 2016, 11:59 PM.