(Before you can register, you must have been cleared)
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Log on to the Students' Portal by clicking on “Students' Portal"
- Enter your UTME Registration Number / Application Number as your username and your surname (in small letters) as your Password.
- Click on "Print Admission Letter"
- Click on "School fees payment".
- Click on "Make payment"
- Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and VisaCard) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank)
- Print your payment receipt and obtain your matriculation number.
- Go to Medical Center of the College for your "medical screening" while you continue with the other registration procedures.
- Log on to the Student's Portal by clicking on Student's Portal.
- Enter your matriculation number as your username and enter your password (For New students, use your surname as your password).
- Click on "Course Registration".
- Click on “New course registration” and click "Enter Course Registration".
- Select your course from the list of courses by ticking the box and click on "Preview Courses".
- Click on "submit" to submit your Course Registration.
- Click on "Print Course Registration" to print your Course Registration form.
Go to your Class Adviser and sign your course form.
Go to the School officer, obtain a student file jacket, insert the following documents and submit to him/her
- Evidence of payment of School fees.
- SSCE/NABTEB (original & photocopy)
- Testimonial from former school
- Two (2) reference letters
- 10 passport size photographs ("Red background")
- One postsize photograph (each) of the new student and his parents or guardian
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Photocopies)