Updated : Jan 14, 2021 11:56 pm
This department is responsible to Registrar for the following functions:
- To serve as Secretariat to the Admissions Committee
- The Publication of Advertisement for Admissions
- Making available necessary materials for the admission exercise and requirements for each Programme.
- To advise the Admissions Committee on the guidelines and criteria for JAMB admission and ensure compliance with the admission procedure.
- To advise the schools and department on JAMB criteria for admission and registration of students.
- To coordinate and liaise with JAMB on all National Diploma Full Time admission matters.
- Submission of shortlisted candidates for JAMB’s approval.
- The Publication of Admission list to all necessary departments and schools within the College.
- To screen candidates’ credentials for clearance and online registration
- To conduct students’ registration
- To process and issue students’ I.D. card
- To process deferment of admission